Sunday, January 24, 2016

Goodbye, Tokyo Quilters

Today was my last day at the Tokyo quilt show.  It has been AMAZING!

I did some quilting demonstrations:



I shared the Handi Quilter love with this man from Okinawa:


I also had a few minutes to see the quilts.  There was a special exhibit of Peter Rabbit quilts:


I was surprised to see how these were attached to the wall:


These quilts were all over-the-top amazing:


But I think this was my favorite:


 The traditional Japanese quilts always give me goose-bumps:


I had a few minutes to shop.  I found some interesting stands:


So very pink!

I also found this book stand:


Going to the Tokyo Quilt Festival was a dream come true.  I'm going to be selfish here and hope I get to return some day!

1 comment:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I love your demo pieced, Debby!!!! I wish I had more rulers and more practice...lol