Thursday, February 18, 2016

In Process

I have a friend (cough*Jessica*cough) who is trying to change me from a "Look, a new quilt that I Must. Make. Now!" quilter with 1,000 in-process quilts into a "Start one quilt and finish it" quilter. This is a Sisyphean task, but I appreciate her encouragement in the face of futility.

To humor her, I am trying to finish up some of the quilts that I have started.  Remember my Square Dance quilt from BLOCK?


Those who know me will easily guess what Bella (my Handi Quilter Fusion) and I are machine quilting all over this quilt -- RIBBON CANDY!


I'm using Midas Touch from my new thread line -- FabuLux from WonderFil -- for the quilting.  The quilting is a slow process since I'm suffering from the plague this week.  Stitch a little, cough a little, sneeze a little, stitch a little, repeat.

Since I've started writing this post, I've already thought of three more quilts I want to start. Poor, poor Jessica.

4 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Liking this!

Laura Sexton said...

I do try to finish my quilts, but there are so, so many new yummy fabrics and designs to play with...

Linda Stoll said...

We all need a little 'Jessica' in our lives now and then ...

;-}

Lin's Quilts said...

How do you decide which quilter to use on what project? Your Sweet 16, Fusion? I don't know if you have others. Will you be using the Simply 16 as well?