Friday, February 12, 2016

My Favorite Aunt

My favorite Aunt in the whole world isn't really my aunt.  She's a dear woman at church that is everyone's aunt.  She babysat my children in the nursery when they were young and is faithful to pray for us all.

I recently found this fabric pile in my sewing room:


This fabric was leftover from another quilt and, for the life of me, I can't remember the original quilt.  I'll have to read through my blog archives to see if I can find it.  Even though I can't remember the fabric's origin, I eventually figured out what I had planned for this pile of fabric -- Bonnie Hunter's Pineapple Blossom quilt!

My winter photographs are even worse than my summer photographs, but I get the best results in my kitchen:


Is this better?


When I gift a quilt to a friend at church, I can usually count on a Sunday afternoon phone call.  My aunt called after church, right on schedule. She was delighted!

No comments: