Wednesday, March 09, 2016

The Splendid Sampler -- Snug as a Bug

Stitching the Snug as a Bug block by Amy Sinibaldi for The Splendid Sampler was pure joy!


I joined The Splendid Sampler to provide machine quilting tutorials, but it's already been so much more than that!  I have been introduced to new-to-me designers and their work.  I have learned different techniques.  I learned that I absolutely adore hand embroidery!  If you want to see other Snug as a Bug blocks, click HERE and scroll down.

I hope that many, many more blocks will be embroidered so that I can pursue this new passion of mine!

Have you started thinking about how you are going to machine quilt The Splendid Sampler quilt when it is finished?  I am preparing special tutorials that will be released soon.  If you want some inspiration now, though, check out my Craftsy class You Can Quilt It! Strategies for Custom Quilting.


No comments: