Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Announcement!

I've been hard at work on some super-secret quilting projects.  It's been a busy and fun time.  I promised an announcement on Monday.  Well.... I came back to my hotel room on Monday and fell asleep before I could fill everyone in.  So two days late, here's my announcement:

I recently got a new 'do:


A manicure:


A pedicure:


I flew to Denver carrying nearly everything I own:


I'm staying at a super-fun hotel with my buddies Inky, Pinky, Blinky, and Clyde:


I sat through hair and makeup:


And I'm ready for my close-up!


I'm at Craftsy filming another class this week!

Do you want to know what my class is about?  I can give you a hint if you promise not to tell anyone.  I'm filming a class about...

...

...

...

...

...

Quilting!

If you want to check out my earlier Craftsy classes, use CLICK HERE to find the links to get $20 off each class.

Stay tuned for another announcement when the class is released.

4 comments:

allthingzsewn said...

Now you're being a tease.

Ms. Jan said...

You are a tease! Can't wait for it!

Unknown said...

Silly girl! Wishing you continued success!

Unknown said...

Oh, come on--tell us!