Saturday, December 03, 2016

Forever Homes

I make a lot of quilts and I give most of them away.  Two quilts went to their forever homes last week.

My aunt is having surgery and I hope this happy quilt cheers her:


The pattern is Sweet Tooth and I used Pat Sloan's Bobbins and Bits fabrics.

I had so much fun quilting this quilt because... Ribbon Candy!


If you want to see how I quilted the ribbon candy, watch the video HERE.

There's a party on the back of this quilt:


I kind of love the back.  All of the fabrics are polka dots!

I had to send a second quilt to my uncle, just so he wouldn't get jealous:


This was the original pattern test for Arbor, a current quilt pattern of mine.

I love the bold contrast of these rich colors:


I quilted this very simply, with all-over leaves and loops:


I hope my aunt and uncle love their new quilts!

This blog post is part of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge from Muppin.com.



Check out the other bloggers who have committed to chat with you every day in December HERE.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Wow, lovely! I am sure they'll love them. What a sweet niece you are!