Saturday, December 17, 2016

This Week's Buffet of Quilting Choices

Any time I hear someone say "I bored," I think "They must not know how to quilt!"  I don't think I ever have been or could be bored!

Just look at the quilting choices currently out and in process in my sewing room:



I am behinder than behind, but I've made at least one sample block of each step.

I pulled out another old Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt to work on, Lazy Sunday:


I am at the "make eleventy-thousand half square triangles for the borders" stage of the pattern, so progress is slow on this quilt just now.

If you loved Cutie Quilts like I love Cutie Quilts, you'd always have one in process:


This is a sample of a yet-unreleased Cutie Pattern. Stay tuned!

When I'm not piecing, I'm quilting.

I can't show much of this quilt because there's a certain holiday coming soon:


Shocking no one, I am using ribbon candy on this quilt.

I have another copy of my Cutie Quilt pattern, Vintage, in process:


This is treasured fabric from Australia that's time has finally come to be used!

I am still working on this happy little baby quilt made mostly from Pat Sloan's Bobbins & Bits fabrics:


When I'm tired of quilting, I can pick a project from my binding chair:


All I want for Christmas is a binding fairy.  Is that too much to ask?

What projects are on top of your quilting surfaces this weekend?

This blog post is part of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge from Muppin.com.


Check out the other bloggers who have committed to chat with you every day in December HERE.

1 comment:

Crystal_235 said...

WoW! Love all the quilts. It looks like you own a long arm. I want one, but with space and price it wont be happening any time soon.